Join a multi-award winning design, digital, branding and marketing agency.
Specialising in the B2B, B2C, food and leisure, not-for-profit and charity sectors, we have been helping brands, businesses and organisations to achieve their ambitions and to do amazing since 2006.
Our rapidly expanding North West London creative agency is looking to fill a number of positions that offer exciting opportunities to work with a wide range of varied clients across brand, digital and print.
Located 18 minutes from London St Pancras in leafy Mill Hill, the agency provides many attractive benefits in addition to working on prestigious clients and projects that matter, as part of a friendly, dynamic and agile team. These benefits include weekly team treats, an hour of ‘me time’ per week, inspiration days and time away from the agency supporting good causes.
We’re an agency that provides an alternative to the Central London bubble, doing brilliant work for fantastic clients whilst enabling a healthy work/life balance and a positive can-do experience. Join us.
We are a rapidly expanding branding, design, digital and content agency in North West London and we want to add a new Account Manager to our talented and enthusiastic team. We’re looking for someone with agency experience, who is a capable client handler and understands how to manage fast-paced digital and design projects.
Reporting to one of our Account Directors this role is pivotal to the team and will play a big part in helping us to grow the agency. We need someone who will help us win new clients and keep our existing ones happy. The job is always varied – one day you might be helping to set up a new food brand, the next you could be managing a website build for a solar energy provider or delivering materials for a charity event. What we can promise is that no two days are the same.
We are a small, friendly team and you will work closely with designers, digital experts and website developers helping to deliver exciting, creative projects.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for managing client relationships by establishing, managing and responding to their briefs. You will work closely with the design, digital and content teams to plan workflow and formulate comprehensive timing plans and scope of work documents. You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns for a wide roster of clients.
The right person for the job is:
- A people person who can nurture long term, positive relationships with clients
- A quick-thinking problem solver
- A natural born communicator who can accurately interpret and relay client briefs
- A team player who can collaborate with our in-house designers, creatives, content, digital and video experts to come up with creative solutions
- Brimming with bright ideas to grow accounts and win new business
- A stickler for detail and timekeeping who spots mistakes and never lets a deadline slip
- Full of confidence when presenting to clients
- Great with numbers and happy to manage the invoicing process
- Ready for a new challenge
What we can offer:
A chance to learn new skills and play a big part in growing the business. This is a small agency so your voice will be heard. We are a friendly and supportive team that always has your back and is happy to help you learn. We are serious about social purpose and our work for dozens of charity clients truly helps them change lives. Our team is equally active in helping out in their own communities and this is something we actively support. Working for us gives you the chance to make a real impact and help your clients achieve their goals.
Salary: £25,000 – £31,000 depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you’d like to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies Please.
We are a rapidly expanding agency North West London-based branding, design and digital agency looking for an Account Executive to join us on a full-time basis.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with varied and exciting clients to establish and manage their briefs and deliver responses accordingly. You will work closely with and across the design, digital, social and content teams to plan workflow and formulate comprehensive timing plans and scope of work documents. You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns for the roster of clients. this is a fantastic role in a small and growing agency where you will receive hands on experience across all agency disciplines.
- Day to day management of designated client relationships
- Managing your focus between new business and growing existing clients
- Project scoping, planning and management
- Input into projects across clients and disciplines
- Create and develop relationships with existing and potential clients
- Understand, interpret, respond to and communicate client briefs
- Develop creative solutions with the design team to present and execute
- Gain knowledge of web and print
- Collaboration with creative, social and motion graphic teams within the agency
- Preparing, attending pitches and meetings when required
- Manage client expectations in relation to quotes, quality and time lines
- Liaison with external suppliers to obtain quotes and ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Forecast projects accurately through formulation of quotes and then deliver billing on time
- Problem solving and contingency planning
- Monitor and update client workflow trackers ensuring key dates are being met
- Manage daily agency workflow and resource on project management system, ‘Streamtime’
- Copywriting, content creation, proofreading and checking work
- Supporting the account management team in growing existing clients through nurturing
relationships and opportunities
- Other administrative activities that may be necessary for the Agency’s effective operation
(within reason) including answering the phone and greeting clients
The ideal candidate
The ideal individual for this role will be will be a quick learner as the role will fast track you into experience of Account management within a busy agency. You will have a great eye for detail, impeccable standards, ability to work under pressure and excellent writing skills.
Ideally you will also have an understanding of using Social Media for marketing and know what an agency like ours does for our clients.
• Circa £19,000 depending on experience.
Email CV and salary expectations to the Director at email@example.com
No agencies please.