Do you have ambition? We’re looking for you.
We are a rapidly expanding agency North West London-based branding, design and digital agency is looking for an Account Manager with at least one year of relevant experience to join them on a full-time basis. Reporting into the Creative Director, this role will be key to the on-going success of the business and will incorporate all aspects of agency life.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with varied and exciting clients to establish and manage their briefs and deliver responses accordingly. You will work closely with the design, digital, social and content teams to plan workflow and formulate comprehensive timing plans and scope of work documents. You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns for the roster of clients.
- Day to day management of designated key client relationships
- Managing your focus between new business efforts and growing existing clients
- Project scoping, planning and resource management
- Create and develop long term business relationships with existing and potential clients
- Understand, interpret, respond to and communicate client briefs
- Develop creative solutions with the design team to present and execute
- Knowledge of web and print
- Collaboration with creative, social and motion graphic teams within the agency
- Preparing, attending pitches and meetings when required
- Manage client expectations in relation to quotes, quality and time lines
- Liaison with external suppliers to obtain quotes and ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Forecast projects accurately through formulation of quotes and then deliver billing on time
- Problem solving and contingency planning
- Monitor and update client workflow trackers ensuring key dates are being met
- Manage daily agency workflow and resource on project management system, ‘Streamtime’
- Copywriting, content creation, proofreading and checking work
- Supporting the account management team in growing existing clients through nurturing
relationships and opportunities
- Other administrative activities that may be necessary for the Agency’s effective operation
(within reason) including answering the phone and greeting clients
The ideal candidate
The ideal individual for this role will be will have good track record within a solid integrated agency and have an excellent understanding of brand, print, digital and the wider market mix. They will have a great eye for detail, impeccable standards and the ability to work under pressure. Experience working with leisure, food and hospitality brands is beneficial but not essential.
• Full Time – £27,000 – 31,000 pa
Email CV and salary expectations to the Creative Director at email@example.com
No agencies please.